The resources contained within the Site and Store are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to download one copy of any downloadable resource from our Site / Store for personal, non-commercial transitory use only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or ‘mirror’ the materials on any other server.
The resources on the Site and Shop are provided ‘as is’. Water Filled Wellies makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, we do not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on the Site and Shop may include errors. We do not warrant that any of the materials are accurate, complete, or current. We may make changes to the materials contained at any time without notice. We make no commitment to update the materials.
Water Filled Wellies have not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and Store and are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by us. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Refund Policy
Due to the nature of digital products and the fact that they cannot be “returned,” we do have a few requirements that must be met in order to qualify for a refund. This is to protect ourselves because of those that abuse refund policies and product creators. It is also to encourage those that buy the products to give their best effort before making a decision.
Note that we specifically do NOT offer refunds in the following cases:
- You changed your mind after purchasing or because you read through the materials and decided that you didn’t want to do it.
- There will be no refunds given for mistaking these products as hardcover or softcover books. It is clearly stated and demonstrated on both sales pages that they are not, so we cannot offer refunds under these circumstances.
If within 14 days of purchasing the resource, you are unsatisfied, you may qualify for a refund.
In order to qualify for a full refund you must:
(a) explain to us in writing why the resource is not suitable for you and your situation
(b) seek advice from us on how to better use the resources before requesting a refund
We reserve the right to evaluate your request and to make a decision accordingly.
No refunds will be issued after 14 days of the purchase.
Please send all requests to firstname.lastname@example.org
We appreciate your understanding of the nature of online transactions and our need to protect ourselves against the unlawful use and distribution of our materials.